The mining locations belonging to the Company's subsidiaries, namely...

Mine Location & Licenses

The Company has mining permit on concession areas in South of Kalimantan,...

Read more...
As a part of Company's Responsibility to community and the nation, Company implements Corporate Social Responsibility

Corporate Social Responsibility Program (“CSR”) is the realization of Company’ strategic policy to mitigate any risk which will face...

Read more...

Company Market Shares

The Company’s superiority is in the price of coal produced and the lower shipping cost for customers from Asia, compared to coal sourcing from South Africa or Australia. This is due to the mining locations in Indonesia which are geographically advantaged. During 2016, China, India, Thailand, Korea, Philippines, and Indonesia became Company’s customers. The Company also open the new market to Taiwan as well as to Spain during 2016.

During 2016, the Company produced 9.5 million tons followed by sales volume of 11.0 million tons. Company sold coal at 55% for domestic consumption and the rest of 45% for export consumption. It is showing the commitment of the Company to fully support domestic market.